Reporting to the Divisional Director the Project Manager will be an energetic, driven and highly organized individual who values delivering a high-quality end product to your clients. You believe in building strong relationships with clients, trades and co-workers, and leveraging those relationships to help create the best possible construction experience for our clients.
- The timely completion of construction projects by managing and directing the construction process.
- The development and maintenance of construction schedules.
- Cost control of the projects.
- Overall safety performance of the project.
- Promoting close and strong relations with the client, consultants, architects, subcontractors and internal staff.
- College diploma or university degree in engineering, construction management or comparable.
- Minimum five (5) years of construction project management experience within the commercial construction industry.
- Proven track record of managing jobs ranging in value from $1M to $10M.
- Proven track record of managing multiple jobs at the same time.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.), and Procore are an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager”. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information about MP Lundy Construction Inc, please visit our website at https://www.mplundy.com.